The interactive Public River Watch Map was created to support participants in public environmental monitoring and to share information about the state of the Gulf of Finland river basins.
On the map you will find:
- list of public observer initiative groups;
- potential sources of nitrogen and phosphorus pollution of water bodies;
- water quality tests results;
- microplastic content in water bodies and results of marine litter monitoring;
- solutions for reducing the biogenic load on water bodies.
If you have information to place on the map or wish to join the river watch activities, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 812 2410043.